Saturday, January 8, 2011

Last night was a good one

I was able to grapple again last night. In fact, the chiropractor said that my neck is looking good. Alec paired me with Bryan again. Bryan is great. He's always looking to make the moves better or to teach me how to be more effective. He's patient and never has an issue when he's paired with me, the chick! Anyway, I am soooo bruised. My toes, my knees, and yes, even my BUTT! I am so happy though. Nothing compares to grappling!

I found out during the break that the one other chick who grappled on days when I was not there was embarrassed to tell people that she grappled. In fact, she only does kickboxing now. C'mon ladies....we want men to respect us. Think about it - how many professors grapple? What do you think the other professors think of me? The truth is that I couldn't care less what they think. As for every day life....Don't get me wrong, I like when men think I'm hot. HOWEVER, not taking your grappling seriously or being embarrassed makes it worse for those of us who are really into it. Stick with your kickboxing if that's what you're comfortable with. Stop with the stupidity.

Ok, that's my b*tch for the day. Gotta get back to my after-grapple peace....

No comments:

Post a Comment